Piguet Galland & Cie SA
Bank savings bank in Lausanne
Piguet Galland & Cie SA – Contacts & Location
- MondayMon8:30 to 12:00 o’clock / 13:30 to 16:30 o’clock
- TuesdayTue8:30 to 12:00 o’clock / 13:30 to 16:30 o’clock
- WednesdayWed8:30 to 12:00 o’clock / 13:30 to 16:30 o’clock
- ThursdayThu8:30 to 12:00 o’clock / 13:30 to 16:30 o’clock
- FridayFri8:30 to 12:00 o’clock / 13:30 to 16:30 o’clock
Piguet Galland, the bank of your life projects
Piguet Galland, the private bank in French-speaking Switzerland which is 99.7% owned by Banque Cantonale Vaudoise (BCV), positions as the "family doctor" of its clients' assets by accompanying them in the realisation of their life projects.
Each client is unique, as is each project. That’s why the Bank makes available three fields of expertise for its clients, covering all the essential factors which determine the achievement of their objectives: Investments, Wealth Management Solutions and Loans.
Deeply rooted in French-speaking Switzerland, dedicated to local clients, Piguet Galland has offices in Geneva, La-Chaux-de-Fonds, Lausanne, Neuchâtel, Nyon and Yverdon-les-Bains.