Clinique Dentaire de Genolier
Dental clinic in Genolier
Clinique Dentaire de Genolier – Contacts & Location
- MondayMon8:00 to 12:00 o’clock / 13:00 to 17:30 o’clock
- TuesdayTue8:00 to 12:00 o’clock / 13:00 to 17:30 o’clock
- WednesdayWed8:00 to 12:00 o’clock / 12:30 to 17:00 o’clock
- ThursdayThu8:00 to 12:00 o’clock / 13:00 to 17:30 o’clock
- FridayFri8:00 to 12:00 o’clock / 12:30 to 16:30 o’clock
Urgences sur rendez-vous uniquement du lundi au vendredi. La Clinique dentaire est fermée tous les jours fériés cantonaux vaudois.
The dental clinic was founded in Genolier by Dr. Jaquinet, a maxillofacial surgeon, in 1997.
Over the years, the team expanded and has now stabilised in the form of a multidisciplinary team:
- 2 specialists in oral and maxillofacial surgery
- 1 specialist in parodontology
- 2 doctors of dentistry
- 2 dental hygienists
- 2 dental technicians
- 1 team of dental assistants
The Genolier dental clinic has had its own dental laboratory since 2008, allowing it more autonomy in the production of fixed and removable prostheses.
The clinic has had digital radiography since 1997. In 2010 we added a cone beam 3D radiography to our range of equipment.
The clinic partners are all graduates of the University of Geneva.
Take care of your teeth with the dental team in Genolier!
Dental treatment using the latest technology - between Geneva and Lausanne
At the Genolier Dental Clinic the experts in dentistry specialise in:
- preservative treatment,
- hygiene and prevention,
- prosthetic rehabilitation and
- aesthetic treatment.
Partial or total replacement of teeth...
Thanks to its own laboratory, the practice has gained more independence and has more capacity and ability in dealing with fixed or removable prostheses and dental trays.
The latest tools to ensure more pleasant dental treatments!
Digital radiography and 3D imaging provide a panoramic image of your mouth.
For less painful dental treatments, you can have a general anaesthetic with nitrous oxide - children are the exception.
Make an appointment at the Genolier Dental Clinic to repair caries or for teeth whitening!
You can also get advice on the services we offer at the dental surgery.
- Filling of cavities
- Treatment of caries
- Root canal treatment
- Treatment for children
- Treatment of the tissue which supports the teeth
- Fixed and removable prostheses
- Teeth whitening
Prevention and hygiene:
- Descaling and polishing
- Fissure sealing
- Close to public transport,Parking site
- Bleaching,Dental bridge /crown,Dental implant / dental prosthesis,Fillings,Gum treatments,Paediatric dentist,Root treatments
- Dental clinicDentistDental hygieneImplantologyPeriodontologyReconstructive dentistryOral and maxillofacial surgeryDoctors