- Quick navigation
- Open menu
- Page content
- Customer service
A&F architectes sàrl
Architectural firm in Carouge (GE)
A&F architectes sàrl – Contacts & Location
- MondayMon8:30 to 12:30 o’clock / 14:00 to 18:30 o’clock
- TuesdayTue8:30 to 12:30 o’clock / 14:00 to 18:30 o’clock
- WednesdayWed8:30 to 12:30 o’clock / 14:00 to 18:30 o’clock
- ThursdayThu8:30 to 12:30 o’clock / 14:00 to 18:30 o’clock
- FridayFri8:30 to 12:30 o’clock / 14:00 to 18:00 o’clock
Closed on public holidays
A&F architects Geneva
A&F architectes sàrl (formerly Fil Rouge Architecture) is an architecture and town planning office, created in Geneva, by the associated architects Mehdi Aouabed and Alberto Figuccio, both graduates of the Academy of Architecture of Mendrisio, in Ticino and members of the Swiss Society of Engineers and Architects (SIA).
The office has been active since 2010. Our services are aimed at both public markets and private clients, in Switzerland and France. We regularly participate in open competitions or by selection, which we consider as opportunities to develop our built environment, through fine experimentation.
We are looking for a formal synthesis, in order to materialize a new program and magnify its territorial, urban, cultural or natural context. This with a contemporary and timeless architecture. We place the ecological transition at the heart of our architectural and urban design, as our imperative responsibility.
- Close to public transport,In city center,In old town,Parking site
- Architectural firmArea planning city planningConstruction supervisionConstruction managementInterior architecturePlanningRenovations
- local.ch classification