MSG soins Sàrl
Nursing and home care association in Chailly-Montreux
MSG soins Sàrl – Contacts & Location
- MondayMon8:00 to 12:00 o’clock / 13:30 to 17:30 o’clock
- TuesdayTue8:00 to 12:00 o’clock / 13:30 to 17:30 o’clock
- WednesdayWed8:00 to 12:00 o’clock / 13:30 to 17:30 o’clock
- ThursdayThu8:00 to 12:00 o’clock / 13:30 to 17:30 o’clock
- FridayFri8:00 to 12:00 o’clock / 13:30 to 17:30 o’clock
Timetable for the secretariat only
MSG Soins Sàrl - Home care and home help company!
Who are we?
MSGsoins Sàrl is a home care and home help company with qualified and experienced staff to meet all your needs.
We offer our services to all people requiring special care at home regardless of age, illness or religion.
We are committed to providing quality services to meet the specific needs of each individual by allowing them to stay in their own home in safety and comfort.
All home care services are provided on medical prescription. As the costs are set by the State, our rates are in line with the public service.
MSGsoins Sàrl is obliged to carry out an evaluation according to uniform criteria to assess the general condition of the patient and his or her environment.
Home help and care is intended for people of all ages, who are temporarily dependent or permanently ill or disabled, as well as their relatives.
We are happy to come to your home for a first contact without obligation.
We will be happy to help you find your way around your family environment and keep you on your feet.
Our main services:
- Evaluation and specific analysis of your needs
- Hygiene and comfort care support and accompaniment
- To compensate for loss of autonomy (getting dressed, getting up and going to bed, mobilization, etc.).
- Preparation of drug treatments
- Nursing care (blood tests, injections, infusions, dressings, etc.)
- Counselling relationship
- Complementary services
- Meal preparation and preparation
- Home maintenance (cleaning, laundry, ironing)
- Accompaniment during your travels
- For more information, please visit our website : HERE
To offer an easier daily life on a medical and human level to all people needing an accompaniment, regardless of their age, religion or denomination.